Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I got my 4 hermit crabs but don't know what to name them any ideas? Some I thought of:

1. Summer

2. Spring

3. Autumn

4. Winter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another set of names:

1.Kit-Kat

2. Twix jr.

3.Twizler

4.  Hershey


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of random names:


1. hiker

2. mover


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what names you liked and the ones you did't but i dont' know the gender! Help me out
                                                               thx
                                pet talk♥

No comments:

Post a Comment