Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ferret talk:
There are many types of Ferrets! This one in the picture is called a "cinnamon ferret". If you want a ferret there is 5 steps you should try



1. Talk to your parents and tell them it will make you responsible,.

2. Write about reasons why a ferret would be a great pet

3. Write a letter or speech about a ferrets

4. Go to petco.com, pet smart, or other websites that sell supplies.

5. Have a stuff animal  and treat it like you would a real ferret.

                           The 5 step was made by my friend she has a blog about hermit crabs called Once Upon A Hermit Crab go check it out sometime
Here is a cute video about ferrets doing tricks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I found this out the day my parents were about to agree to let my sister get a ferret. Although they are cute little creatures that really can't do any harm apparently you can't get one in California or Hawaii because they are band:) So don't fall in love yet if you live in those states like I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes that smiley face if me being sarcastic

    ReplyDelete